Introduction to Product Management
Product managers have many responsibilities: product strategy, development, and design, as well as product launch and retirement. They work with stakeholders from UX, engineering, and marketing to sales and management. Build the foundation you need to hit the ground running as a new product manager. Product Management is fast becoming one of the most crucial roles for startups and scale ups building digital products in Africa. This course is designed as a hands-on approach to learning the fundamentals of product management from leading product managers from Africa, Europe and North America.
What you will learn
- What product management is about and who a product manager is
- Required skills product managers need to thrive
- Roles and responsibilities of a product manager
- Landing product roles
Who should take this course
- Those looking to transition into product management from other roles
- No prior product management experience but committed to building a career as a product manager.
- Practicing product managers looking to fill up their knowledge gaps
- Early stage startup teams looking to build and scale a p
- 2 hours video
- 12 Article
- Watch Offline
- Lifetime access